dimarts, 21 de setembre del 2010

*** Pink Lovers, season 2 ***


What and awful month at work...Quin setembre, de veritat. But while complaining about my schedule, Pink Lovers comes to its end. But right now, I'm working on season 2 :D
Actually it's the only project I can draw. And I don't want to stop it, it's really fun and people enjoy it too ^_____^ Thanks for your lovely comments and posts. Gràcies, de veritat.
Maybe, while drawing Pink Lovers season 2, I wont' be able to post new pics/strips. No enough time. Hope you understand.

1 comentari:

  1. Quiero quiero quiero, yeah!, sea comos ea, estos meses son terribles para el arte, pero no hay que dejar de pelearla, que si paramos nosotros el mundo también!

    Parece que lo viejo de Babetool sale en formato Web, pero no cambia mis planes, yo seguiré con lo nuevo, que lo viejo solo me de algo de dinero =D

    Abrazo!

    jlg

    ResponElimina