dissabte, 18 de setembre del 2010

*** Pink Lovers 09*** VxB chibi doujin***

Horrible week at work but full of energy to do Pink Lovers comic!! October will be a peaceful month, fortunately!!!(except for promotion exams at work...that I probably fail ...uuhh but there are more coming in March...so, I can try again then). I'll have a bit more time for do more fanpics. I'd like it. Patience u__u
*** Anyway! Thanks for reading! Gràcies per llegir! Gracias por leer! ***
I hope you liked my VegetaxBulma fan stories :)



And tonight I'll have great fun dancing with Carl Cox at Florida135 disco club (Fraga - Spain)
After a hard week, listening one of the best Dj's all will be fine!
*** wishing you a happy weekend! ***

1 comentari:

  1. Oi tudo bem?Gostei do blog...Muito legal...é sempre bom fazer o que gostamos...se puder passa pelos meus blogs...e deixa um comentario e o link do seu...e é claro sua fotinha no painel de seguidores... vai ser um prazer...até mais que o Senhor te abençoe

    ResponElimina