diumenge, 8 d’agost del 2010

*** Summer sketches ***


^__^Saturday night I was at home and I drew so much! I was really happy and I had lot of fun also. I was so excited that I wanted to post all the sketches. I still don't know what to do. Meanwhile, I paint first one. I'd like to paint a second one and do Pink Lovers 6 before leaving on holidays
(sorry for my english, my sister told me I should improve it ^^U... )

I'll be out untill 20th August. I'll miss you so much!!!

**********************************************
Litlle Bra, lot of fun in the sea XDDD
She thought that shark Ki was Vegeta's one. I think shark and Vegi look quite similar too ^^
Poor Trunks...

Bra and Trunks belong to Akira Toriyama
arts: nenée

1 comentari:

  1. Mi ingles es peor, parezco Tarzán, el tuyo lo complementas con un arte tan copado que no importa que escribas en arameo!

    Queremos ver todos los sketches!

    jlg

    ResponElimina