dilluns, 20 d’agost del 2012

*** Pink Lovers 88 *** Season 9 ***

Saiyan style 100% XD
But I must say, I agree with him!

Well, the Saiyan teaching method is not the best...we know that ^^U but I believe Bulma agree with him.
Princes are not as in fairy tales...And Princesses can be more than bored girls waiting for boys.

I'm not very kind of Disney' princesses.

Pink Lovers new web is still under construction.

note: next Pink Lovers 89 - in 15 days.

Thanks for waiting!


***Thanks 4 reading Pink Lovers!***Gràcies!***Gracias!***

And thanks to my sister for her help with my English!!!♥

*________* Gràcies!
******************************
Pink Lovers Book - shop -
click here

2 comentaris:

  1. Jajajajaja, pobrecita Bra!! Los cuentos de hadas son importantes para las niñas pequeñas!! aunque no deberían de idealizar de esa manera a los hombres XD
    Yo prefieron a un príncipe como Vegeta *¬*

    ResponElimina
  2. Yaaaaaay XD jajajja! comparto tu opinión. Idealizar no es muy buena idea. Aunque yo prefiero Trunks, que parece más fácil de tratar. Creo que solo Bulma sabe tratar a Vegeta. La admiro.

    ResponElimina