dilluns, 27 de febrer del 2012

*** Pink Lovers 70 *** Season 8 ***


XD Trunks, above all, Saiyan Pride! Never hide!
Vegeta's way of teaching ^^U...

Season 8!!! I'm very happy ^_______^
Thank to you, readers ♥
Sorry for posting on Monday. I usually post on Sunday.
But yesterday, after posting Pink Lovers on Deviantart,
I left to meet some friends and when I was at home,
I was very tired and I forgot about the blog =____=
Fixing problem! I hope you don't mind.


***Thanks 4 reading Pink Lovers!***Gràcies!***Gracias!***
And thanks to my sister for her help with my English!!!♥ I pel conyàs d'ajudar-me.

*________* Gràcies!

*******************************
Pink Lovers Book - shop -
click here


Vegeta, Bulma and Trunks belong to Akira Toriyama
Pink Lovers/arts: nenée

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada