diumenge, 22 de gener del 2012

*** Pink Lovers 65 *** Season 7 ***


It's hard to be married to a Saiyan ^^U... -corrected-

I have lot of fun dressing Bulma. I enjoy fashion so much.
So I'd like to start a fashion blog/web somehow.
I've done some sketches but there's lot to do yet.
Sometimes I think I would like to work again on a fashion company.
Let's see.


***Thanks 4 reading Pink Lovers!***Gràcies!***Gracias!***
And thanks to my sister for her help with my English!!!♥ I pel conyàs d'ajudar-me.

*________* Gràcies!

*******************************
Pink Lovers Book - shop -
click here


Vegeta and Bulma belong to Akira Toriyama
Pink Lovers/arts: nenée

2 comentaris:

  1. Oh! So hard to be rich! Poor girl, saiyans don't appreciate high couture dresses... Hahaha!
    Just amazing! Pink Lovers is just amazing!

    ResponElimina
  2. Hahahaha XD You're right^^
    Saiyan don't appreciate dresses. They only enjoy armour ^^U...
    No fashion sense.
    ♥ thanks for your lovely comment, Juliska! :********

    ResponElimina