dilluns, 26 de desembre del 2011

*** Pink Lovers 61 *** Season 7 ***


♥♥♥ Merry Xmas! Bon Nadal! Feliz Navidad! ♥♥♥
Sweet Christmas moments at Capsule Corp ^^
Special guests: Tarble, Vegeta's brother, and his wife Gure. Cute!
I hope you like it.
Big hugs!

Tomorrow I go skiing for 3 days so I've been working hard to finish Pink Lovers 61 and updating web with latest comics and Xmas cards. Enjoy!
I'm a bit stressed right now.


***Thanks 4 reading Pink Lovers!***Gràcies!***Gracias!***
And thanks to my sister for her help with my English!!!♥ I pel conyàs d'ajudar-me.

*________* Gràcies!

*******************************
Pink Lovers Book - order info -
click here


Vegeta, Bulma, Trunks, Tarble and Gure belong to Akira Toriyama
Pink Lovers/arts: nenée

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada