dijous, 12 de novembre del 2009

***Ebay Doujinshis 4: Trunks by Wolfpack***


***Hola a tots, Hola a todos, Hi people!!!^^***
Today, let's going on with Trunks and VegixBulma japanese doujins bought on Ebay.

***CHO JIRUSHI NO SAIYA JIN nº13***
by WOLFPACK
(Tsubasa Hirono)
(I forgot title and author name last post dated 2th November)

**************************************

I've found near 20 titles from this doujin saga in Internet. All produced in 90's and 2000 (quite sure). It's a hard work, if we think it's a doujin production/amateur production. So memorable. It's like a professional mangaka. I love doujin artists beacuse of their BIG passion. This artist-Wolfpack-, improved his style so fast and it was really close to Toriyama's one. His manga are full of fun and hilarious situations between Trunks and Vegeta. Happy are fans^^

Enjoy scans!*******WUAAAAAAAAAAA SEXY TRUNKS EVER!! XD**********
I'm not able to understand mostly of japanese but style and humor are good^^
New doujins posts soon!


In other hand, I'm practising with Babyboom linestyle. Not easy to find the suitable one U___U My cervicals don't let me ink as before so it's difficult to me to draw as I wanted. Mmm..I'll be thinking about it. I'm a bit worried ^^U... uuh...

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada