dimarts, 14 de juliol del 2009

***Ebay Doujinshis 1: Trunks***


XDDDDD kiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
Now I'm working, I'm an ebayer again ^^

So my first items have been VegetaxBulma and Trunks doujins.
2 of them have arrived today from Japan *.*

Title: WELCOME HOME, MY BOY 5
Main chara: Trunks
Artist: Shin Minazuki - 1995

This artist is one of the best about Trunks doujins.
Japanese are lucky^^


DragonBall - Akira Toriyama
All images belong to Shin Minazuki.
Do not reproduce without permission. Thanks.

2 comentaris:

  1. ^_^ Yes it's a good dj. I'm planning to have that one scanlated someday, since it's part of Gracias #2.

    I've already scanlated Gracias #1. So if that interest you, you can find them here.

    http://gohanxtrunks.net/tag/gracias-by-shin-minazuki/

    Gracias 1 contains "Mix Vegetable" and "Welcome Home My Boy 1-3".

    I'll post the #3 this sunday ^_^

    ResponElimina